Monday, July 16, 2007

fool...


heaven meets the falls, from a diferent perspective that the one falling.

how can you be sure that falling its the real meaning of life?

its this the right path,

are we following anything?

where does our real goal does start?

did we made it up?

are we dreaming?

you are nice,

come close...

i like how you feel..

how you smell...

i like how fine you make me feel?

do i love you?

...

do i love?

i miss you...

how u been?

no im not the same,

im different,

yes i be change,

you have change too,

we were diferent,

now,

we dont know each other, anymore.

but i still feel fine

when im close to you.



the fool,
Maldito Creativo

5 comments:

Gia said...

Interesante manera de poster... Muy profundo. I'm a big fan of yours even though I don't have the time, whenever I can I read you.
Saludos!

G said...

wow...I actually felt I was falling all the way till the end.
deep
i like it
cheers

Cristian Diaz said...

Viejo, eres uno de mis 5 mejores blogs, felicidades en el dia de los blogueros!!!

http://vainasdelavida.blogspot.com/2007/08/el-dia-de-los-blogueros.html

Lizard Queen said...

Wow! senti algo profundo hay, como que me hubiese gustado dedicarle eso a alguien...i like ur shit! :P muah

Bianna said...

wonderous!!